I’ve been noticing lately that burlap seems to be a very popular material to craft with. We’ve even got some burlap projects, like this Ruffled Burlap Runner, Lucky Burlap Pillow, and this Burlap Bag Container. Why is it so popular? Read on to discover for yourself…
- Burlap Bird Ornaments from The Country Chic Cottage.
- Burlap Tree from Tatertots and Jello.
- Easy Wine Bags from The Nesting Project.
- Burlap Lampshade from Mama says Sew.
- Repurposed Jewelry from Tatertots and Jello.
- Burlap Heart Wreath from Choose to Thrive Blog.
- Decoupaged Burlap Trunk from Made it on Monday.
- Burlap Vase from To Be Charmed.
- Rosette Wreath from Dream Home.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019