Don’t neglect your bed when creating beautiful home decor! After all, you spend roughly 1/3 of your life asleep, so you might as well have a gorgeous bed covered in pretty pillows and a fluffy duvet cover. Here are some cool DIY projects for bedding that I found this week.
- Anthropologie Inspired Knotted Bedding from Kojo Designs.
- Cirrus Duvet from Sweetie Pie Bakery.
- Hawaiian Style Floor Pillows from The Purl Bee.
- Knockoff Ruffle Pillow from Lemon Tree Creations at Kojo Designs.
- Circle Applique Quilt from Eden and Eliot.
- Crib Sheets from Made at luvinthemommyhood.
- Stylish Crib Bumpers from Sew 4 Home.
- Ruffle Pillow from Ruffles and Roses.
- Duvet Knockoff from Kiki Creates.