National Craft Month is about half over already, but we’re still going strong! This week’s theme is DIY Fashionista crafts–handmade jewelry, accessories, dress patterns, bags to make, hair doo-dads, and more. Below you’ll find some of the coolest and trendiest wearable craft tutorials from around the net this week. But don’t forget to check out our very own wearable crafts, including shoe makeovers, crochet sweaters, and sewing patterns for kids’ clothes!
- Bow Headband from Stars for Streetlights
- Pom Pom Bib Necklace from Little Miss Momma
- Fluorescent Duct Tape Feather Earrings from The Home of Brit
- Felt Flower Scarf from Watch Me Daddy
- Big Yellow Purse from A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Ballerina Onesie from Bubbly Nature Creations
- Bubble Skirt from Simple Simon & Co.
- DIY Marjorelle Anthro Necklace from Welcome to the Good Life
- DIY Bow Clutch from Elm Street Life
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019