My family and I finally finished putting up our Christmas decorations this past weekend, and as I looked at one of the advent calendars we made for our little one, I realized that Christmas was only a few weeks away. It feels like Thanksgiving was just yesterday and that there was so much time to knock out every item on that Christmas to-do list. With the holiday right around the corner, I’ve barely made a dent in my to-do list. There are still so many projects to make, meals to plan, and gifts to put together. Pair that list with a busy work schedule and taking care of children, and this holiday season is hectic enough to make anyone feel stressed. That’s how the holidays always feel though, right?
We’re always scrambling in those final few weeks to make each year better than the last. In our dash to the finish line, however, something always slips through the cracks. Whether we forgot the cranberry sauce or suddenly realized that we didn’t make Uncle Charlie a gift, there’s always something we’re whipping together in those final moments before Christmas. For me, it’s usually a gift for a relative or a family friend. That’s why I decided to get ahead of the game and make a handy list of last-minute gift ideas.
There is something for everyone with these last-minute gift ideas. These gifts are quick and easy to put together, and they require only a handful of materials to make. The best part is, most of these crafts can be made in an hour or less, which is fantastic if you’re in a serious time crunch.
20 Last-Minute Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love
- DIY Mini Christmas Tree
- North Pole Snowman Cocoa
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- Marbled DIY Mugs
- Small Gift Ideas for Any Occasion
- Cookie Mix DIY Christmas Gift
- Popping Fun DIY Labels
- Vintage Christmas DIY Towel
- Recycled Wool Owl
- Personalized Fabric Bookmarks
- Easy DIY Paracord Bracelet
- Charming Gift Card Holders
- Superhero Cork Coasters
- DIY Guitar Picks
- Citrus Cinnamon Sugar Body Scrub
- Simple Homemade Bath Salts
- Anthro-Inspired Snow Globe
- Christmas Goodie Pop Top Cans
- Toilet Paper Roll Gift Boxes
- Mason Jar Gift Ideas
You’ve got your last-minute gift idea ready to go, but how do you wrap it? Check out 10 Gift Wrapping Ideas for a Budget-Friendly Christmas!
I’ve shared my list of ideas. What are some of your favorite last-minute gift ideas?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019