There’s just something so elegant about lace. This material isn’t always expensive (you can buy a package of paper doilies at a convenience store for a couple of dollars) but the look screams sophistication. Lace is a great craft material because it can be used for a variety of projects – paper crafts, sewing, jewelry making and so much more. You can even invest in lacy yarn and create a delicate scarf or wearable item. Incorporate lace into your home decor or wedding decorations for a classy, old-world feel.
There are plenty of projects on FaveCrafts that evoke the classy feel of lace without breaking the bank. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so why not start working of some decorative craft projects now? Craft a Glitter Lace Heart Box and use it as gift wrap. You can also use it as a memory box and throw in your favorite odds and ends. You can also send cards with lacy elements for birthdays and other special occasions. Be sure to incorporate glitter and stamps so your Butterfly Lace Card makes a major impression. If you’re looking for a crafty way to make your home smell sweet, create your own No Sew Reusable Sachets and fill them with potpourri.
Whether you’re wearing lace or adding a doily to a yummy treat, you can’t go wrong with this element craft material. The vintage feel and girly look will keep your creativity alive well into 2013.
- Lace Crowns from Little Inspiration
- Beaded Gold Lace Bracelet from Shine Trim NY
- Paper Doily Cupcake Wrapper from Bayside Bride
- Lace Dreamcatcher Earrings from Home Heart Craft
- Lace Headband from See Kate Sew
- Fancy-Sleeved Tee from Lemon Jitters
- Ring Bearer Pillow from Wholly Kao
- Graceful Lace Flats from Mom Spark
- Lace Top & Maxi Skirt from Mollytov
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Craft Trends for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Happy Birthday to You! Card Make n’ Take with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - December 6, 2017
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017