Today is the fifth day in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is the project materials to make a Classic Variegated Hat above from Jimmy Bean’s Wool which is a set of three colors of yarn in red, white, and blue and a pattern. In order to win today’s present, all you need to do is:
* Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook Page here, AND
* Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What one item would you most like to knit for yourself?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Friday, December 6th, at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
BONUS! ENTER TO WIN ALL 12 DAYS OF PRIZES!
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by entering a comment on today’s project, A Classic Variegated Hat on the AllFreeKnitting site. You can enter a comment each day of the contest on each of the 12 projects for 12 chances to win!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GRAND PRIZE
- To be entered to win the “sleigh of prizes”, one of each of the 12 days prizes, you must comment on today’s project of the day, A Classic Variegated Hat.
- You have until Sunday, December 15, 2012 at 11:59 CST to comment on our projects on the site.
- One comment per person per project on the site, posted each of the 12 days.
- Comments on this blog post do not count towards the grand prize.
- Grand prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 16, 2012.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 New DIY Storage Solutions You Need Immediately - February 20, 2017
- Creativation Craft Trends for 2017! - January 30, 2017
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017