As an avid crochet fan, I love crocheting things for babies. The yarn is so soft and cute, the patterns are simple and easy to improvise with, and several of the patterns work up so quickly. Crocheted jackets, baby blankets, toys, and cloths make great gifts for new parents, and with the patterns you’ll find in Crochet in a Day for Baby and Knit in a Day for Baby, you’ll be able to create adorable pullovers, hats, blankets and so much more for the new little one in your life!
The great thing about these two books is that they are filled with patterns that you can easily make in 1 day’s time…so they’re great for last minute gift ideas. And if you’re a new parent, you’ll love how easy these projects are to make. You’ll also save money by making clothes for your little one instead of buying new shirts and sweaters year after year.
Both books contain similar patterns, so whether you’re a knitting or crochet fan, you’ll be able to find something that’s perfect for your new baby…and best of all, we’re giving away BOTH of them to one lucky winner! All you need to do is head on over to the giveaway page and register to win. You have until April 16th to enter, and you can enter to win once a day…so the more you return, the greater your chances of winning these awesome books! You can also gain additional entries by blogging about this giveaway or talking about it on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Good luck!
- Anna Maria’s Needleworks Notebook and Thread: Contest ends April 5th!
- Simply Paper Cutting: Contest ends April 9th!
- Project Boxes from Creative Options: Contest ends April 12th!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017