The Homemade Christmas Gift Guide Book Launch Party is still going strong on day five! To celebrate the launch of our new free eBook, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor, we are giving away prizes and posting new projects from our 14 sponsors featured in this book. And if that isn’t enough, we also have an Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Don’t forget to visit our blog every day for your chance to win a different prize. Find the contest rules and enter below.
This giveaway is now over. Please be sure to check out our current giveaways and stay tuned for big giveaways in the future! Don’t forget to check out the free bracelet tutorial and eBook below.
Have you been looking for a little dose of holiday cheer? Our friends at Swarovski have the perfect project for you: the Jingle All the Way Bracelet tutorial! This cute Christmas charm bracelet makes a wonderful stocking stuffer idea for friends and family.
Jingle All the Way Bracelet
Adorned with the characters and symbols of the season, this Jingle All the Way Bracelet is sure to be a conversation starter at family gatherings and holiday parties.The soft muted tones of the beads also make this DIY bracelet from Swarovski easy to wear with everything from jeans and a sweater to a formal evening dress. The Jingle All the Way Bracelet will become your new favorite piece of holiday jewelry without a doubt, so check out the full tutorial!
Whether you’re looking to create your own unique holiday décor this year or you’re looking for some clever gift ideas for friends and family, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor is filled with great projects that are perfect for all your holiday decorating and gift-giving needs! Get your own copy of this free downloadable eBook today!
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is a an assortment of the components from the featured project including SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystal beads and pearls, and TierraCast charms. Swarovski is also including a variety of exclusive Rings & Things findings in the popular Antiqued Brass plating. The “Finish Your Necklace” kit and adjustable ring blanks allow the user to turn their own handmade art into wearable jewelry. There’s even a package of “Fairy Door” blanks, which eliminate the work of piercing and sawing! In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
* Like the AllFreeJewelryMaking Facebook Page here, AND
* Like the Swarovski Facebook Page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite holiday accessory?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeJewelryMaking Facebook page and the Swarovski Facebook Page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 13th, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
SUPER BONUS ! WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $1,500 in prizes! You can enter each day to win. You have 14 more days to enjoy the Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway, so take some time out of your day to come to the FaveCrafts blog each day to hear about the latest prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019