Scrapbooking is a billion dollar industry that continues to grow rapidly every year. Walk into any craft store and you’re bound to find aisles filled with colorful scrapbook paper, fun paper embellishments, and all the stickers you can dream of! With so many wonderful options out there, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you’re out shopping for supplies…so we’ve narrowed it down to the practical necessities…the simple tools you’ll need to create a scrapbook that can hold all your cherished memories!
Basic Scrapbooking Supplies:
- Photos of family and friends
- 12×12 Scrapbook paper
- Glue sticks
- 12×12 Scrapbook Album
- Get a full scrapbooking check list to print and take to the store with you!
Beginner Scrapbooking Layouts:
- Dream a Little Dream Layout
- Family Tree Layout
- 24 Simple Scrapbooking Layouts
- 135 Scrapbook Page Ideas
Helpful Scrapbooking Video Tutorials:
We are giving away a prize a day every day here on our FaveCrafts blog for National Craft Month. It is so easy to enter. Just go to our Project of the Day post and comment to enter! You have 31 chances to win and a new special prize each day.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017