Sewing for kids is the ideal situation. Here are the pros:
- Smaller bodies mean smaller clothes, which means less fabric.
- Less fabric means less money, less time, and less hassle.
- Kids look good in anything, so you don’t have to worry about tailoring anything to flatter their figures.
- You can make all the ruffles, bows, fabric flowers, and other frills that you want if you’re sewing for a little girl.
- Stuffed toys are quick and easy, especially for beginners (plus, they’re adorable).
- Kids keep growing, so you get to keep sewing!
Now here are the cons:
…there are no cons. In that case, let’s get sewing!
If you’re interested in learning how to sew for kids, check out this article on free kids sewing projects.
Do you do a lot of sewing for your kids? What’s the best part about it?