DING! Our creative light bulb just went off, and we’ve rounded up 12 lightbulb crafts for some truly green crafting.
Looking for some great ways to recycle this season? Well look no further! The following lightbulb crafts from FaveCrafts and AllFreeHolidayCrafts will shock and amaze you. Don’t throw out those “burnt out” bulbs. They have a lot more life left in them than you think.
Everyone dreads that quiet jingle that indicates that a lightbulb needs to be replaced. However, if you save your old glass bulbs, you’ll notice there is more jingle in your pockets.
No, that wasn’t the microwave – you just realized that there are so many wonderful decorating ideas to make with lightbulbs!
Perhaps these 12 lightbulb crafts will inspire you to come up with a few recycling projects of your own. Prepare to shout “Eureka!” because you’re about to discover some crafting gold. With lightbulbs, you can create thrifty projects that will both save the environment and save you money. Start saving those bulbs now because Christmas will spring upon you quicker than you think, and you will want plenty of glass bulbs to create ornaments and other trinkets. With so many home décor ideas and more, I’m surprised you’re still reading and not crafting yet! Here are 12 lightbulb ideas that will never dim.
- Recycled Lightbulb Snowman
- Recycled Lightbulb Holiday Ornaments
- Recycling Old Bulbs
- Recycled Lightbulb Angel Ornament
- Shiny Recycled Lightbulb Ornament
- Cute Recycled Lightbulb Penguin Ornament
- Cute Recycled Lightbulb Vase
- Soaring Lightbulb Birds
- Upcycled Lightbulb Centerpiece
- Recycled Bulb Hot Air Balloons
- Homemade Maracas from Lightbulbs
- Bright Idea Father’s Day Gift
Did these lightbulb crafts give you a few bright ideas of your own? Tell us what they are in the comments section below!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 New DIY Storage Solutions You Need Immediately - February 20, 2017
- Creativation Craft Trends for 2017! - January 30, 2017
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017