Maria Nerius wrote this beautiful article on how to photograph and sell your arts and crafts. Be sure you take note as this is a great guide. You don’t need to invest in the most expensive camera, but if you are serious about selling your work online consider investing in a tripod. This is just one of the tips she gives. Some other tips Maria gives are:
- Take your photos outside to get the best light on your items. Cloudy days are best as the filtered light helps bring pop to the photo.
- Display your item in an interesting way, but don’t let the background or display become too busy. You want your item to be the main attraction.
To read more about photographing your crafts click here!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019