You might be wondering what you can make for your mom this year. Mother’s Day is coming up on May 9 – so you have some time to sort it out. I personally love working with fabric to make lovely embellishments for clothing, purses or head gear. Fabric flowers make great embellishments for cards and wall decor as well because they’re so versatile depending on what kind of fabric you choose.
So for today, think about all the crafts you could make if you had a stock of fabric flowers on-hand. The great thing about these fabric flowers is that they are no-sew, just hot glue. I’m planning to make fabric flower-embellished greeting cards for the women in my life, and a special one for my cousin who is a new mom!
I found a fantastic video on YouTube by LiveLoveScrap that shows how to make a no-sew fabric flower in a few easy steps. Using adhesive felt backings, you can stick these flowers to anything!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 100% Polyester Fabric – fun prints or bright solids will work great
- Die Cut circle #2 – or cut a circle with a 1 to 2-inch radius
- Adhesive Felt
- Hot Glue Gun
Enjoy the video and post comments letting us know how your fabric flowers turned out!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017