Figuring out the perfect Valentine’s Day gift can be tough (I would know. It’s Feb. 12 and I’ve got nothing), but sometimes all you need is a simple gesture… or a giant plate of peanut butter chocolate bliss. This cookie recipe is foolproof and DELICIOUS. I’ve adapted it from a recipe I saw on TLC’s Take Home Chef.
“Make Him Swoon” Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1 cup brown sugar
8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2- 6 oz. bars good dark chocolate (I used 70% cacao Ghiradelli bars from the baking aisle)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix baking soda, brown sugar and butter until creamy.
2. Add egg and mix until combined.
3. Stir in peanut butter an honey. Add flour and combine.
4. Break chocolate bars until chunks and fold into dough.
5. Place cookies on lightly greased baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019