This project is great for reusing liquid soap dispensers – it’s simple, inexpensive and coordinates with your own look and tastes!
- clear soap pump bottle
- clear liquid soap
- glass stones, marbles or coarse gravel*
- silk flowers
- Recycle clear liquid soap bottles. Begin with an empty soap bottle and remove labels from the outside
- Add stones of choice to the bottom of the bottle, about 1 ½” to 2″ tall. Make sure that the stores are larger than the pump dispenser’s hole or it will cause the pump to clog.
- Cut silk flowers to fit the size of the bottle and insert into the gravel or stones. Small flowers work best. Insert the flowers stem side down.
- Fill the soap bottle about half full with clear liquid hand soap and arrange flowers and stones to your liking then fill the bottle 1” from top.
- Screw the plastic bottle’s pump and lid back in place.