This project is great for reusing liquid soap dispensers – it’s simple, inexpensive and coordinates with your own look and tastes!
- clear soap pump bottle
- clear liquid soap
- glass stones, marbles or coarse gravel*
- silk flowers
- Recycle clear liquid soap bottles. Begin with an empty soap bottle and remove labels from the outside
- Add stones of choice to the bottom of the bottle, about 1 ½” to 2″ tall. Make sure that the stores are larger than the pump dispenser’s hole or it will cause the pump to clog.
- Cut silk flowers to fit the size of the bottle and insert into the gravel or stones. Small flowers work best. Insert the flowers stem side down.
- Fill the soap bottle about half full with clear liquid hand soap and arrange flowers and stones to your liking then fill the bottle 1” from top.
- Screw the plastic bottle’s pump and lid back in place.
Print This Post
Editor at FaveCrafts
FaveCrafts.com is a website with all the craft project ideas, tutorials, videos, and tips you'll ever need! We add new projects and tips every day. Some of our readers' favorites include Christmas Crafts, Free Knitting Patterns, Free Crochet Patterns and Crafting with Kids. You will find step-by-step instructions, videos and patterns to make it quick and easy.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019