Have candy canes left over from the Christmas season?Recycle them for Valentine’s Day with this great craft that’s simple and inexpensive to do with kids.
- 2 wrapped candy canes for each heart
- wrapped hard candy
- hot glue gun (adult use only)
- Criss-cross the candy canes so they create a heart shape.
- Hot glue the candy canes together where they intersect.
- Add curled ribbon and hard candy with hot glue to the top center point of the heart.
- Attach a personal message to the ribbons if desired.