Have candy canes left over from the Christmas season?Recycle them for Valentine’s Day with this great craft that’s simple and inexpensive to do with kids.
- 2 wrapped candy canes for each heart
- wrapped hard candy
- hot glue gun (adult use only)
- Criss-cross the candy canes so they create a heart shape.
- Hot glue the candy canes together where they intersect.
- Add curled ribbon and hard candy with hot glue to the top center point of the heart.
- Attach a personal message to the ribbons if desired.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019