Want to add some extra depth and dimension to your DIY jewelry designs? Learn how to make a beaded bead and bring your jewelry creations to life! Simple strands of beads will seem a snore once you learn how to make a beaded bead with these free jewelry patterns. We’ll show you five different ways you can make beaded beads to take your jewelry projects to the next level.
These beaded bead instructions will add so much detail to your jewelry designs, instantly taking them from “flat” to “dynamic.” If you’ve never tried learning how to make a beaded bead, don’t worry! The beaded bead patterns here are easy to follow; you’ll be a pro in no time.
How to Make a Beaded Bead: 5 Beaded Bead Patterns
- Quick and Easy Beaded Bead – Perfect for beginners! Turn a plain bead into an intricately stitched bead with this tutorial.
- Peyote Beaded Bead – Fans of peyote stitch patterns will find this tutorial more than a little enticing. These beaded bead instructions incorporate a mix of beads for a fun and eclectic look.
- Peyote Tube Bead Tutorial – Different from the two previous beaded bead patterns, this tutorial is for a more cylindrical look. A strand of these would make a great necklace or bracelet!
- Two-Drop Peyote Beaded Beads – This pattern is similar to the previous one but uses two-drop peyote stitch. These beads look incredibly intricate but are actually super easy to make, so don’t be intimidated!
- Jellyfish Beaded Bead – If you’re up for a bit of a challenge and like quirky jewelry designs, try these beaded bead instructions on for size. You’ll definitely never see someone else with the same piece!
Simple strung jewelry patterns will never do for you again once you learn how to make a beaded bead! If you’ve still got the itch to stitch after you’ve tried these beaded bead patterns and you’re looking for more, check out our collection of the 20 Best Free Bead Weaving Patterns on the Web!