While it might seem like it is too early to start thinking about your fall wardrobe, every crocheter knows that a quality crochet cardigan pattern can take some time to crochet. Since cardigan patterns to crochet can be extra complicated and are much larger than smaller fall accessories like crochet scarves or mittens, you want to start them early. Plus, you can get some pretty awesome deals on thicker yarns right now. It is off-season! If you’re looking to add cardigans to your fall layers this year, consider these free crochet cardigan patterns from some of our favorite designs and companies! Check out Hook Ahead: 12 Crochet Cardigans You’re Going to Want This Fall for all your crochet pattern needs.
All of the crochet patterns below are totally free to download on either FaveCrafts.com or our sister site, AllFreeCrochet.com. Even if you do not want to start a project soon (we don’t blame you), you can easily pin or bookmark these pretty patterns for later!
- Short Crochet Cardigan
- 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan-Pattern (shown)
- Autumnal Tunic-Style Cardigan
- Modern Purple Striped Cardigan
- Autumn Butterfly Cardigan
- Breezy Bamboo Crochet Cardigan Pattern (shown)
Do you prefer cuddling into cardigans or hoodies when the weather gets chilly?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019