This tutorial is brought to you by Maria Del Pinto.
You don’t need sugar to celebrate being a romantic at heart. Make this darling Sugar Free Peeps gift to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Candy Decorating Supplies:
- Peeps Sugar-Free Marshmallow Hearts
- Sugar-Free White Chocolate Block
- Plastic Wrap
- Plastic Baggy
- Wax paper or parchment paper
- Card Stock
- Assorted Embellishment
- Duck Brand Glitter Crafting Tape in red
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Martha Stewart Daisy Field Punch
Boil some water and place in glass measuring cup. Place a small amount of chopped-up sugar-free white chocolate in the plastic baggy and seal tight. Place in the hot water until it melts.
Then cut the tip off the plastic baggy and use it as a piping bag by squeezing it to drizzle the chocolate or to personalize the Peeps Marshmallow Hearts with a name or a word. Note: You may want to practice on a piece of parchment. Place aside and to allow chocolate to harden.
Measure the circumference of the Peeps Sugar-Free Marshmallow Heart box. Add an inch for overlap and then cut a piece of card stock to fit. Mine was 8-1/2” by 6-1/2”.
Cut strips of the Red Glitter Duck Tape to cover the cardstock.
Place the Duck Tape covered card stock onto the Daisy Field Punch base, align the punch and then punch down. Move the card stock and align using the preset markings and punch two more times.
Once you have punched out the images, then fold the card stock to fit around the Peeps Plastic packaging base and glue to overlapping edges together. Decorate the cover with the embellishments of your choice. Finish by inserting the plastic tray in the finished cover.
What Valentine’s Day crafts are you making this year?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017