You don’t have to go without a stylish home if you’re watching your wallet. In fact, there’s a treasure trove waiting to be found at your local dollar store! Whether you’re looking to spruce up your kitchen, living room, or dining room (or anywhere else in the house!), there are tons of dollar store crafts you can make for your pad that will save you so much money it’s hard to believe. Who said DIY home decor has to be painful and stress-inducing? It doesn’t! Check out these trendy and amazing dollar store craft ideas to get started on your dollar store journey.
Living Room DIY Home Decor
- Dollar Store Frame Makeovers
- Cute DIY Teacup Candle – this one is so precious.
- Dollar Store Frame Art
- Lilac Rose Petals Luminary (pictured!)
- Peary Charming Fall Mantel Decor -cutest idea to pre-pear you for fall 😉
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
Dining Room and Kitchen DIY Home Decor
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Bright Neon Barstools – this craft is unforgettable!
- Cute and Cheap DIY Mugs (pictured!)
DIY Outdoor Decor
- Fitted Outdoor Tablecloth
- Easy Door Mat – why haven’t I thought of this sooner?!
- Teacup DIY Bird Feeder
Bonus! DIY Organization Ideas Around the House
- Dollar Store Bathroom Organizer
- Dollar Store Cookie Sheet Magnet Board – I will make this and treasure it always.
- Thrift Store Memo Board
- Dollar Store Desk Organizers Easy Craft Project
- Dollar Store DIY Desk Organizers (pictured!)
Want more crafty dollar stores ideas? You’ll love 36 Dollar Store Crafts and Cheap Gift Ideas.
What’s the best dollar store craft you’ve ever made?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019