Today’s day six in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Here Comes the Sun Crochet Dress
Today’s featured project is from Simplicity. Nothing will get you more ready for summer than this Here Comes the Sun Crochet Dress. It’s a fun crochet pattern that’s a must-have for every stylish woman this summer.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a knitting and crochet supplies pack from Simplicity. Included in the pack is: Yarn Ball Winder, I Taught Myself Knitting Kit, Assorted Crochet Hooks, Knitting Needles and accessories.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Simplicity Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Which is better: knitting or crochet? Why?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeCrochet Facebook and the Simplicity Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 10th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 New DIY Storage Solutions You Need Immediately - February 20, 2017
- Creativation Craft Trends for 2017! - January 30, 2017
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017