Now that we’re beginning to say goodbye to summer, we have to start preparing for all of the big holidays that are coming up in fall. One of the most classic is Thanksgiving, a day that brings together people of all kinds to celebrate each other. Not only will all of these festivities require tons of food, but also creative craft projects to decorate every room. To help out all of you crafters, we’ve compiled our best articles about Thanksgiving crafts, which include tutorials, designs, and decorations that the whole family can enjoy. Look below to find that little special something that will make your Thanksgiving celebration the best yet.
Festive DIY Decorations
Welcome your guest with colorful holiday cheer with these easy-to-make decorations. You’ll find projects that can dress up different rooms in your house using classic colors and images.
- New Pattern Monday: Thanksgiving Decor
- New Pattern Monday: Give Thanks for Crafts!
- What to Crochet for Thanksgiving Fun
- Guest Post: Fall Leaf Placemats
- Decorative Fall Towel
- 14 Ideas for the Thanksgiving Table
Wearable Thanksgiving Projects
The best way to stay warm this holiday season is to make yourself and your loved ones some custom Thanksgiving wearables! You’ll find projects for the chefs, the crafters, and the little ones in your family.
Holiday Projects for the Family
Even if you’re not decorating or cooking, you’ll want to try these Thanksgiving projects. Using multiple crafting techniques, you can learn to create fun holiday crafts that you can share with your family or give to a host or hostess as thanks.
- 35 All-Purpose Thanksgiving Crafts
- Kid-Friendly Thanksgiving Crafts You’ll Love
- Guest Craft Project: Pumpkin Pillow
- How To: Make a Thanksgiving Gift Basket
- What to Bring to Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Make an Edible Thanksgiving Craft