Tis the season to get crafty! FaveCrafts has a variety of great projects for all seasons. But if you’re looking for even more great holiday projects of all shapes and sizes, head over to AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com.
I love this site because all of the projects are cheap and easy! I just moved into my first apartment, so I’ve been spending like crazy on everything from bills to kitchen appliances. This season, I need to save. That’s why AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com is so perfect. We can all stand to save some money this holiday season. Why not take a little extra time and make your holiday gifts or decorations? Plus, I always appreciate when someone puts thought into a gift.
It’s not too late to get started on fantastic Christmas projects! On AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com, you’ll find ideas for gifts, home decor and even wearable Christmas crafts. Basically, it’s a one stop shop for all your favorite free Christmas projects. With over 100 projects and counting, this site is stacked with great ideas.
Here are some great projects to get you started –
- Knitted Mini Christmas Stocking – How cute is this adorable ornament? If you love to knit, this is the perfect project for you! Make a bunch of these – they’re perfect decoration for a tree that needs that little extra sparkle.
- Santa Scarf – It doesn’t get much cuter than this scarf. It’s perfect for the holiday season and it makes a great gift. Sewing enthusiasts, this is your project!
- Felt Tree Skirt – A tree skirt is great for brightening up your holiday decor. Some tree skirts can be pretty expensive, but this one is cheap and easy to make. You don’t have to be a world-class crafter to make this project.
- Magnetic Nativity Scene – This project is reusable, which is fantastic if you’re trying to be frugal this season. More importantly, it’s an education and fun for kids of all ages. Stick these magnets anywhere!
- Baby Jesus Ornament – It doesn’t get much easier than this ornament. Seriously, it’s so easy and fun to make – it’s perfect for beginners. Plus, it’s a great religious craft.
- Candy Cane Bedroom Socks – I love cozy socks. During the winter months, I love to keep my toes warm at night. That’s why I’m obsessed with this project. Avid knitters, you’ll love this pattern.
This is just a fraction of the awesome projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. Check out the site for many more great projects and ideas to get you started.
My favorite project on the site is the Christmas Treat Jar. I gave a similar gift last year as part of a Secret Santa exchange. I filled up a plain glass jar with candy and decorated it with paint pens. I found that this was an inexpensive way to personalize a present.
So go craft-crazy this holiday season! You won’t regret it.
Latest posts by AllFreeChristmasCrafts (see all)
- Snow Need to Flake Out – 14 Snowflake Crafts & Giveaway - July 2, 2014
- Beachside Buddies: Summer Crafts for Kids - June 15, 2014
- More Tees, Pretty Please! DIY T Shirts for the Family - June 9, 2014