I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your bi-weekly dose of geeky goodness.
If you’re going to venture out into the cold this winter, why not do it in style? Here are six cozy fiber projects that are sure to warm any geek’s heart—and, you know, various other parts of the body!
1. Bigger on The Inside Doctor Who Scarf from Knitty
2. Harry Potter Scarf! from Live. Love. Laugh.
3. Skull Stockings from Vintage Stitch-O-Rama Free Pattern Emporium
4. Dr. Montville’s Double Helix Seaman Scarf from TwoSheep.com
5. Das Monster Leggings from Hrönn Jónsdóttir on Ravelry
6. R2-D2 Hat from SO MUCH YARN, SO LITTLE TIME!
Want more? Grab your crochet hook and check out my list of 8 Awesomely Geek-tastic Crochet Projects right here on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017