I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
I’m a sucker for a good typeface, and I’ve definitely been known to nerd out over a beautifully executed display of font. Are you a confirmed a book nerd or design geek? Or maybe you’re just looking for new ideas for signs and labels? Great! If you like type, this typography crafts roundup is for you!
1. Yarn-Wrapped Letters from Let Birds Fly
2. Mossy Ampersand Tutorial & DIY from Two Twenty One
3. Typographic Character Coasters from Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
4. Letter Lighting: A fun font craft from The Swell Life
5. DIY Wednesdays: Appliqué Pillows from Design Sponge
6. DIY String Art Tutorial from Honey & Fitz
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017