I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness.
It might sound a bit strange to the uninitiated, but there’s something about lab glass that always sparks my creativity and gets my crafty brain cranking. Do test tubes and beakers have you seeing projects and tutorials too? Here are a few of my favorite ideas:
1. DIY: Test Tube Spice Rack from Jenny Linquist
2. diy | hanging test tube flowers from A Daily Something
3. Easy Halloween Crafts—Homemade Slime from The Idea Room
4. How to Make a Book Vase from Fresh Home Ideas
5. Give the Gift of Green With a Terrarium Necklace (DIY Tutorial) from ecouterre
6. Test Tube Spice Rack from Dream Book Design
Looking for more projects from the lab? Head on over to my Robot Craft Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019