I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
Love it or hate it, you have to admit that the polished, modern—and sometimes completely over the top—style of AMC’s Mad Men is completely irresistible. Whether you’re a Don, Joan, Betty, or Peggy, there’s something in this roundup that’s sure to catch your eye!
Maybe you’re more of a book nerd than a TV geek? Swing on over to my Geek Crafts: Recycled Book Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!
1. Mad Men Cookies from Not Your Momma’s Cookie
2. Joan Holloway Brooch from Mad in Crafts
3. CRAFT Pattern: Sally Cardigan from Nikol Lohr on CRAFT
4. Mad Men Headbands from BurdaStyle
5. How To: Make Your Own Mod Eames-Inspired Drinking Glasses! from Curbly
6. Mad Men Mittens from Staci Perry on Ravelry
What about you? Are mad for Mad Men?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017