I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your bi-weekly dose of geeky goodness.
Since the dawn of portable computer time, laptops and nerds have always gone blissfully hand in hand. Why not show your faithful electronic pal some love with a fancy new laptop case?
1. Make Your Own Laptop Case! [DIY With CC] from College Candy
2. Carry on computing from The Guardian
3. Going to Grandma’s Laptop Case from CRAFT
4. Back to School ~ Laptop Bag from Sew, Mama, Sew!
5. Laptop Sleeve Tutorial by Yoonie from Yoonie-at-Home
6. Laptop Sleeve from Sew, Mama, Sew!
Want more? Take your geeky accessories to the next level with my Ruler Craft Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019