I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your bi-weekly dose of geeky goodness.
If you ask me, Halloween is a night made for geeks. I mean, when else can we run around in public dressed up as our favorite characters, monsters, or themes and get high fives instead of puzzled looks?!
If you’re ready to get your DIY ghoul on, here are a few of my favorite trick-or-treat ready costume and decor ideas:
1. Classic Robot Costume from Oh Happy Day
2. Get Ready for Glam Rock: Ziggy Stardust Make-Up from Kandee Johnson
3. Project: Gory Brain Cap from CRAFT
4. Fanged Pumpkins from Martha Stewart
5. Simple (yet effective) Edward Scissorhands costume for kiddos from caraslifka on Instructables
6. Tutorial – Wands from majann on deviantART
Want even more crafty Halloween ideas? Head on over to my Fairy Wings Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Craft Trends for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Happy Birthday to You! Card Make n’ Take with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - December 6, 2017
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017