I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
Books and geeks go hand in hand, and a sturdy old hardcover can make for a perfect start to a craft project. So, to celebrate Earth Day, I put together a roundup of my favorite book upcycling tutorials!
Want more green ideas? There are plenty of recycled craft ideas right here on FaveCrafts!
1. How To Make Your Own Book Planters for Succulents from Apartment Therapy
2. Upcycled Book Journals from Rook No. 17
3. How to Make a Handbag out of a Recycled Book from Curbly
4. How To: Not Your Ordinary Book Light from Grathio Labs
5. Book Page Pockets from Family Economics
6. Book Jewelry Box from Sincerely, Kinsey
Have you made something awesome out of an old book? Leave a comment below and tell us about it!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019