I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
Father’s Day is coming up, so now’s the perfect time to work a little geeky magic on an otherwise tame and traditional gift. Forget taking a trip to your local menswear emporium. This year, give the awesomely geeky dad in your life something he’ll actually want to wear: Behold, my nerdy necktie roundup!
If your dad’s not the necktie wearing kind, check out my Geek Crafts: Recycled DON’T PANIC Drink Set instead. You can’t go wrong with a cold drink and a calm attitude!
1. How-Tuesday: DIY Geek Power Tie from The Etsy Blog
2. Resistor Necktie from Becky Stern on CRAFT
3. GFG Guest Tutorial – Lego Belt Buckle and Tie Pin by Delia Creates from Delia Creates on Kojo Designs
4. Kraftwerk-inspired LED Tie from Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
5. Tutorial: How to Freezer Paper Stencil (or Fake Silk Screen) a Necktie from Crafting a Green World
6. How to Embroider a Necktie from Craft Stylish
Are you making something awesome for your dad? Leave a comment below and tell me about it!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019