I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
Any nerd girl worth her horn-rimmed glasses has a few solid beauty tricks up her sleeve, and geeky manicures are one of mine. The crafty internet is filled with nail art tutorials for just about every show, game, movie, or book imaginable, but here are some of my favorite picks!
1. Steampunk Manicure from Geeky Owl
2. Newspaper Nails from Dolly Bow Bow
3. Spider-Man Nail Art Tutorial from Nailasaurus
4. Explosion Design Tape Mani from Nailside
5. Peter Pan Collar Nails from The Beauty Department
6. Mario Manicure from Polish Art Addiction
Do you have geeky nail art tricks of your own? Leave a comment below and share your favorite links!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019