I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
Having one of those days where you just want to tell the whole world to bite your shiny metal…er, backside? Well, that ain’t nothin’ that a big ol’ can of Slurm and a Futurama-inspired craft roundup can’t fix!
1. Free Cross-Stitch Pattern – Futurama from Wee Little Stitches
2. Nibbler, Guardian of the Bum Fodder from Elizabeth Jarvis on Ravelry
3. Brain Slug Plushie + Pattern from LegoBrickMaster7 on Instructables
4. Bender (the robot) Cupcake Toppers from Duhlicious
5. Free Crochet Leela Futurama Pattern from Hooked Hands
6. Lobster Claw Bicycling Mittens from Jana Falls on Ravelry
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019