I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
Dungeon Masters, gamers, and RPGers, this week’s column is all about you. Isn’t it high time that you stepped up your dice bag game? Satisfy your urge to make—and keep your collection safe and organized—with a tutorial from my dice bag roundup!
1. Dice Bag of Doom! from Lara Breese on Ravelry
2. Pirate Dice from purly on LiveJoural
3. Dice bag with D6 pattern from Selana on Ravelry
4. Legend of Zelda Triforce Chainmaille Dice Bag from RabbitDance on Instructables
5. Elegant Dice Bag Tutorial from Be My Goth
6. Pattern for Fibonacci’s Dice Bag from I *heart* Stash
Looking for more game-related goodness? Check out my Rubik’s Cube Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!