I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your weekly dose of geeky goodness!
In a crafty nod to the final Batman movie in the Christopher Nolan trilogy, I scoured the internet for the very best in bat-related projects. And, as it turns out, a ton of Batman fans are also very talented yarn crafters! So, to celebrate this awesome trend in geek crafting, I’ve put together a roundup of my favorite Batman-inspired knit and crochet projects. Enjoy!
1. Knitted Batman Headband from Craftyville on Squidoo
2. Batman Knit Hat from Portable Knitting
3. Pattern: Batman, The Brave and Bold from Craftiness
4. Wa na na na na na na na Bat Shawl! from The AntiCraft
5. Kids Batman Hat from Craftown.com
6. Robin (Batman & Robin) from Bethea Buchanan on Ravelry
Need more geeky superhero ideas? Check out my Avengers Superhero Craft Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019