Good morning to another day of our National Craft Month celebration! Today is day 25, and we’re pumped to share another giveaway and craft tutorial with you. Don’t forget that you can visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Today our friends from Plaid are happy to share an exclusive project with you in honor of National Craft Month. They’re sharing a spring craft tutorial on how to make a set of Fresh and Formal Stacking Boxes to keep you organized this season! This Fresh and Formal Stacking Boxes from Plaid will keep your favorite nick-knacks, crafting materials, and much more stored in an organized container that also functions as a spring decoration.
Freshen up for the season with this simple spring craft from Plaid . If you’re looking for a cute and clean way to store your craft supplies and other nick-knacks, take a look at the full project, and make these decorative organizational tools for your home.
This pattern is included in our free eBook, The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter. Celebrate National Craft Month with us by crafting the great projects in this free downloadable eBook written just for you!
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What type of craft supplies organizers do you make?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeHolidayCrafts and the Plaid Faceboook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 25th, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
SUPER BONUS – WIN $1000 Gift Card!
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win a $1000 Michael’s gift card. You can enter each day to win this amazing $1000 Shopping Spree at Michaels. You have 6 more days to enjoy National Craft Month, so take some time out of your day to come to the FaveCrafts blog each day to hear about the latest prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017