This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
For All Seasons Birdhouse
It doesn’t matter when you create a For All Seasons Birdhouse. This easy birdhouse craft will change the look of your indoor space. Grab your favorite paints and your most outlandish embellishments – the louder you make your birdhouse, the better. After all, your DIY design will never go out of style in your home
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is from iLoveToCreate. Included in this prize:
- Tulip Slick Neon Fabric Paint, Set of 3 (colors may vary)
- Tulip Dual-Tip Fabric Markers – Neon, Set of 6
- Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit
- Tulip Fashion Glitter, Set of 5
- Tulip Beads in a Bottle – Glitter
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive Sheets
- Aleene’s Permanent Fabric Tape
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Liquid Fusion Clear Urethane Adhesive
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use these products from iLoveToCreate!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeHolidayCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the iLoveToCreate Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite Tie-Dye technique?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Carol O. who answered “I have never tie dyed but do remember seizing the rubber and twist way to dye t shirts. Looks great!!! Would really like to learn and do for grand kids!!!! Thanks.” This prize will help you and your grand kids create the most wonderful tie-dye creations!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeHolidayCrafts and the iLoveToCreate Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 11th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017