Last weekend, I gazed listlessly out the window as a sheet of pounding rain quashed all hopes of sunbathing and beach volleyball for the day. I shuffled out of my flip-flops, dropping my beach towel on the floor in a tragic heap, and proceeded to my usual weekend backup plan–the Internet. Fortunately, I managed to douse my foul mood with craft blogs, which inspired in me a wave of anticipation for the upcoming 4th of July celebration. Several ambitious goals later, I had effectively planned and prepared for my very own patriotic extravaganza!
If you find yourself stuck inside and in need of some serious summer excitement, brighten your life with these fantastic 4th of July craft ideas from FaveCrafts:
- Check out this 4th of July Crafts and Recipes eBook, a step-by-step guide to a variety of patriotic sewing patterns, decorating ideas and fun crafts. Complete with all-American tote bags, wreaths, blankets and more, this eBook will recall the breathtaking spectacle of fireworks in no time. Best for bringing the American spirit indoors, the eBook also contains the best of the best in patriotic recipes.
- Host your local 4th of July block party or neighborhood picnic! Consult 24 Fun 4th of July Decorating Ideas for a collection of the best and brightest of red, white and blue decorations for any occasion or get-together. Liven up your life with exciting wall, table, and garden decor. When your guests arrive, engage the kids with fun games while the adults cool off in the shade. Once the sun sets, break out the sparklers and light up the night!
- If you’re grilling for family and friends, send out 4th of July Cookout Invites. An adorable flip-flop theme integrates beach fun with the bright colors of the American flag. These invitations are ideal for smaller get-togethers or family gatherings; your guests will love the personalized touch.
- If your Uncle Sam costume is wearing out, try creating a new 4th of July outfit! Show off your tricolors or stars and stripes with 4th of July Bleached T Shirts. These shirts are versatile, thrilling fun for the whole family that can be worn again and again. Otherwise, you can update an older piece of clothing with a homemade American Applique, which adds patriotic spirit wherever you need it!
Whether you are entertaining for a crowd, going out to join the festivities, or just livening up your living space for the summer holiday, FaveCrafts can help all of you do-it-yourself divas commemorate America the Beautiful in style. Make something extraordinary, and have a blast!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017
- Craft Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - July 10, 2017