Welcome to the very first FaveCrafts Blog Hop! The “Finished on the 15th” blog hop is where you get to showcase your work: show us everything you made so far this month, from DIY home decor and holiday decorations to homemade clothing and general craft projects. We like it all! We’ll be hosting a “Finished on the 15th” blog hop right here on the 15th of every month, so be sure to return and link up each month.
How to Participate:
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any projects you’ve made this month. Though we’d love for you to post only projects that were made in the last 30 days, older content is welcome too. You can talk about the crafting process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished project.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Add a thumbnail image of your craft project to accompany your link. You can use an image from your blog post or one that is saved on your computer.
- Grab the FaveCrafts Blog Hop button from above and paste it into your blog post, linked to the FaveCrafts Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019