Welcome to the sixth FaveCrafts Blog Hop! The “Finished on the 15th” blog hop is where you get to showcase your work: show us everything you made so far this month, from DIY home decor and holiday decorations to homemade clothing and general craft projects. We like it all! We’ll be hosting a “Finished on the 15th” blog hop right here on the 15th of every month, so be sure to return and link up each month. Check out last month’s hop too!
Special Blog Hop: National Craft Month Edition!
As experts and enthusiasts of all things crafty, FaveCrafts decided to host a special National Craft Month blog series for all of our lovely readers. Check back for a new blog post every day featuring our favorite projects, new craft videos, how-to’s from the FaveCrafts editors, and a GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS, AMAZING craft giveaway at the end of the month. That’s right–we’re giving away the biggest prize ever, a gift basket chock full of crafting goodies from our craft closet. There’s something for everyone in this gift basket.
Leave a comment below, and on any blog post labeled “National Craft Month” in the headline, and your comment will count as an entry into the giveaway. Linking up to the blog hop counts as an entry too! You are free to comment as often as once per blog post (for a total of 31 chances to win!). At the end of the month, we’ll pool all of the comments together and pick one lucky winner.
How to Participate:
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any projects you’ve made this month. Though we’d love for you to post only projects that were made in the last 30 days, older content is welcome too. You can talk about the crafting process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished project.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Add a thumbnail image of your craft project to accompany your link. You can use an image from your blog post or one that is saved on your computer.
- Copy the FaveCrafts Blog Hop button from above and paste it into your blog post, linked to the FaveCrafts Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on FaveCrafts!
Please, no links to Etsy shops or other online stores. Unfortunately, we will have to delete any entries that link to an item for sale.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- National Craft Month 2018: a new tutorial every day in March! - March 1, 2018
- Trending Crafts from Creativation 2018 - January 31, 2018
- 7 Craft Trends for 2018 - January 16, 2018