Welcome to the third FaveCrafts Blog Hop! The “Finished on the 15th” blog hop is where you get to showcase your work: show us everything you made so far this month, from DIY home decor and holiday decorations to homemade clothing and general craft projects. We like it all! We’ll be hosting a “Finished on the 15th” blog hop right here on the 15th of every month, so be sure to return and link up each month. Check out last month’s hop too!
How to Participate:
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any projects you’ve made this month. Though we’d love for you to post only projects that were made in the last 30 days, older content is welcome too. You can talk about the crafting process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished project.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Add a thumbnail image of your craft project to accompany your link. You can use an image from your blog post or one that is saved on your computer.
- Copy the FaveCrafts Blog Hop button from above and paste it into your blog post, linked to the FaveCrafts Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on FaveCrafts!
Meanwhile, from now through Christmas day, we’re featuring a project here on the FaveCraftsBlog, along with a secret craft giveaway. Leave a comment below – one lucky commenter (or blog hop participant) will receive a Gift from Santa’s Sleigh. Hurry! You only have until Midnight central time to enter. Tomorrow will be another day, another featured project, and another giveaway!
P.S. Since our comments require approval before they are live on the site, your comment will be included as an entry even if you don’t see it on the page. Also, we only include one comment per person, but you can make more than one comment if you want!
[Note: The giveaway is now closed, but feel free to leave your comments if you like! See all of our Christmas Countdown posts here!]
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017
- Craft Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - July 10, 2017