Christmas is just around the corner but there’s still plenty of time to add a few ornaments to your tree or make some simple Christmas crafts. In fact, crafting is a fun and easy way to get in the holiday spirit without leaving the house. If you’re looking for an afternoon activity or an excuse to stay in from the cold, consider making a felt ornament you can hang on your tree during the last few days of the holiday season.
While many of these ornaments are considered sewn Christmas crafts, you don’t need a needle and thread. Projects like Felt Cookie Cutter Ornaments allow you to pick which crafting method you’d like to try. Use cookie cutters to determine the size and shape of your ornament. From there, cut a variety of shapes and either stitch or glue the felt together for a layered look. Felt ornaments aren’t restricted to Christmas, either. A No-Sew Felt Flower Ornament can be hung on a Christmas tree in winter or displayed on a doorknob in spring. Either way, this project adds a dash of color and fun to any space.
Bring the family together in the final days before Christmas and work together to make a felt ornament or two. You can’t go wrong when you make it a handmade holiday!
- Matryoshka Doll Ornament from My Sparkle
- Felt Monogram Ornaments from Design Mom
- Personalized Yarn Wreath Ornaments from Calm Cradle Photo & Design
- Pickle Ornament from While She Naps
- Felt Lollipop Ornaments from Lines Across
- No-Sew Cocktail Ornaments from Please Note Paper
- Felt Christmas Ornaments from Things for Boys
- Iron-On Transfer Christmas Decoration from Cupcake Cutie
- Handmade Snowman Ornament from Just Everyday Me
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 New DIY Storage Solutions You Need Immediately - February 20, 2017
- Creativation Craft Trends for 2017! - January 30, 2017
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017