- Valentine paper globes are such a unique idea. This postlinks to a pattern so you can make them yourself.
- I will admit I was skeptical when I saw “How to Make a Valentine from an Onion,” but this really blew me away. Well done Jeffrey.
- Everyone loves fresh flowers, but they are a bit pricey in our current economic climate no? I really appreciate rose alternatives for Valentine’s Day with a bit more staying power. These beaded red rosesare unique and the project directions really simplify the process of making them yourself.
- Here is another great alternative to fresh flowers, which can be used again and again for Valentine’s Day. This pink flower-petal wreathuses silk flowers, is super easy to make and it’s just as pretty as can be!
- For more romantic Valentine’s Day decor, you can skip the bright pinks and reds. I love the key embellishment in these shiny ornaments, made from broken pearl necklaces.
- These handmade Valentine’s by The Purl Beeare so simple yet they look totally adorable and even make a great decoration when hung up all together. I love the crochet detailing.
- This Lollipop Flower tutorialby Craft Elf is so easy to follow and the project comes out looking great without having to spend a ton on supplies. This could be a fun Valentine for your child to take to class and pass out or make them for your coworkers!