- Valentine paper globes are such a unique idea. This postlinks to a pattern so you can make them yourself.
- I will admit I was skeptical when I saw “How to Make a Valentine from an Onion,” but this really blew me away. Well done Jeffrey.
- Everyone loves fresh flowers, but they are a bit pricey in our current economic climate no? I really appreciate rose alternatives for Valentine’s Day with a bit more staying power. These beaded red rosesare unique and the project directions really simplify the process of making them yourself.
- Here is another great alternative to fresh flowers, which can be used again and again for Valentine’s Day. This pink flower-petal wreathuses silk flowers, is super easy to make and it’s just as pretty as can be!
- For more romantic Valentine’s Day decor, you can skip the bright pinks and reds. I love the key embellishment in these shiny ornaments, made from broken pearl necklaces.
- These handmade Valentine’s by The Purl Beeare so simple yet they look totally adorable and even make a great decoration when hung up all together. I love the crochet detailing.
- This Lollipop Flower tutorialby Craft Elf is so easy to follow and the project comes out looking great without having to spend a ton on supplies. This could be a fun Valentine for your child to take to class and pass out or make them for your coworkers!
Print This Post
Editor at FaveCrafts
FaveCrafts.com is a website with all the craft project ideas, tutorials, videos, and tips you'll ever need! We add new projects and tips every day. Some of our readers' favorites include Christmas Crafts, Free Knitting Patterns, Free Crochet Patterns and Crafting with Kids. You will find step-by-step instructions, videos and patterns to make it quick and easy.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019