Let’s face it – crafting is a good excuse to get a little messy. Sticky liquids, color inks and bright paint have given crafting a bit of a negative reputation among the proper set. This shouldn’t be a reason to avoid creating your own cute handmade items. Luckily, there are Aleene’s Tacky Glue Dry Adhesives to keep your space clean and organized.
This month, Cool2Craft and FaveCrafts are giving away a huge assortment of dry adhesive products. From little dots to double stick sheets, this prize has it all. Each of these products is as strong as its liquid counterpart and perfect for small touch-ups. You can use these products on paper, fabric and anything else. Scrapbookers will love that these products don’t leave bubbles or bumps. These products are also great for kids’ crafts – no mess, no sticky hands, no problem for you!
This month’s giveaway is packed with products. In fact, there are more than 10 different adhesives to try! Here’s what you could win:
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel and Stick Sheets – Applique and fabric layering has never been easier.
- Aleene’s Hook and Loop Tacky Tape – This tape has just as much adhesive power as its glue counterpart.
- Aleene’s Magnetic Tacky Dots – Create your own magnets using fabric, photos and paper.
- Aleene’s Magnetic Tacky Tape – An easy way to display art and important notes without any mess.
- Aleene’s Tacky Dot Rolls – The perfect craft companion.
- Aleene’s Tacky Dot Runner – A spot treatment for all of your crafts.
- Aleene’s Tacky Dot Singles – Easy to use, fun to work with.
- Aleene’s Tacky Double-Stick Sheets – A great alternative to traditional glue products.
- Aleene’s Tacky Line Rolls – Convenient and precise.
- Aleene’s Tacky Line Runner – Great for zig-zags, circles and other shapes.
- Aleene’s Tacky Sticker Sheets – Make your own homemade stickers.
- Aleene’s Tacky Tape Runner – A great crafting product for kids to take to school.
This contest ends on February 29th.
Enter for your chance to win. Good luck!
And don’t forget to—