In honor of Father’s Day, we have a special giveaway for you! Win one of three Father’s Day craft books, just by answering the Monthly Craft Question, “What is your favorite DIY gift idea for Dad?” Any of these three craft books would make a great gift for a creative Dad or someone looking to make gifts for Dad all year round.
Contest ends next Thursday, June 10, 2010. To enter the contest, comment on this blog post with an answer to the Monthly Craft Question above. Please specify which book you would prefer. We’ll try to give you your choice. You have two options to enter:
- Visit the Father’s Day Crafts category at FaveCrafts. Select your favorite Father’s Day project. Include the title of your favorite craft project in a comment on this blog post.
- Tell us your favorite original DIY idea for Father’s Day. We want to hear about your homemade gift idea! You are welcome to link to a blog post with your answer.
We will select three winners next Thursday and contact them for a mailing address. Good luck!
#12 Brother Ken
#27 Dee Toomey
#48 Penny Abbott
The winners will be receiving emails!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019