Today’s day 13 in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Fanning Flames Handmade Card
Today’s featured project is from Ecstasy Crafts. If you’re looking to add a little flair to your homemade cards, then you must take a look at this Fanning Flames Handmade Card. With the bright red accent pieces and intricate design, it’s the perfect way to give your cards a little drama.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is from Ecstasy Crafts. This Prize Pack consists of an assortment of 3D Decoupage sheets that includes everything to complete 12 Decoupage cards, 2 Dies to use in any of the popular die-cutting machines, and a Designable Embossing Folder that embosses as well as cuts creating beautiful deep impressions.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Ecstasy Crafts Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Have you used chalkboard paint in your craft projects? Or do you prefer more traditional paper crafting techniques?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook and the Ecstasy Crafts Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 19th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.