Even though there are still a few days of summer left, there’s no denying that autumn is approaching. There’s a chill in the air, the rainy days have returned, and most importantly, the stores are stocking up on Halloween candy!
One of my favorite things about fall is decorating for the season. I love the warm colors and the smell of fresh cinnamon, clove, pine, and fire. When it comes to fall decorations, a great place to start is creating a seasonal wreath. Since visitors are in abundance during the fall, having a beautiful wreath on your door is a great way to greet family and friends for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
I love this Circle of Autumn Wreath. This is a project that truly sparkles and it looks easy and fun to make. I love how the leaves look with that fun and snazzy glitter coat.
I’m also a big fan of using recycled materials, so I was sure to bookmark this Pretty Paper Wreath when I saw it. What this wreath lacks in color, it makes up for in design. You could also use newspaper to achieve a similar look, or cut up an old paper bag if you want it to look like burlap.
Finally, this Colorful Fall Wreath is perfect for the thrifty crafter. You could easily make this wreath out of items you’d find at the dollar store, so you can get the look you love for pennies on the dollar. That’s my kind of crafting!
Want more fall wreath ideas? Check out our collection of 19 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Fall!
We’re not the only ones who are ready to start decorating with leaves and pumpkins. Here are a few other fall wreaths from bloggers all over the Web.
- Fall Wreath with Burlap from Sweet Passions on a Thrifty Dime
- Fall Pom Pom Wreath from Nature’s Heirloom
- Fall Rag Wreath from Cassie & Co.
- Free Spirit Fall Wreath from Positively Spendid
- Welcome Fall Wreath from Miss Lovie Creations
- Fall Wreath from Every Creative Endeavor
- Yarn Wreath from Home Stories A to Z
- Rolled Burlap and Rosette Fall Wreath from Just Sew Sassy
- Fall Wreath with Felt Rosette Flowers from Crafting Mom