I’m Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making, and this is your bi-weekly dose of geeky goodness.
Whether it’s ren faire season, Halloween, or a night out with your fanciest pals, every geek needs a good set of fairy wings. (What? It’s true!) Are you ready to get your DIY pixie on? Here are a few of my favorite ideas to get you started:
1. How to Make Easy Cellophane Wings from Janel Norris on Instructables
2. Tutorial: Fairy Wings from Documenting Delight
3. How to make Fabric Fairy Wings from Firefly Path
4. Lightwings: Fiber Optic Fairy Wings from the_gella on Instructables
5. Crocheted Fairy Wings from Fruppi on Instructables
6. Twinkling Fairy Wings from Sparkfun Electronics
Want even more sparkly goodness? Head on over to my Geode and Rock Craft Roundup right here on FaveCrafts!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017