Today’s day 21 in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Fabulous Fat Quarter DIY Bag
Today’s featured project is from Jimmy Beans Wool. Do you have a few extra fat quarters left from another project? Try creating this Fabulous Fat Quarter DIY Bag. It’s a great way to use some of your left over fabric and create a fun new accessory.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is from Jimmy Beans Wool. Enter to win a bouquet of Fat Quarters to help you quilt your heart out!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the FaveQuilts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Jimmy Beans Wool Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How do you use fabric in your crafting projects?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the FaveQuilts Facebook and the Jimmy Beans Wool Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 31st, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017